The Audio Engineer is responsible for creating and compiling high-quality audio assets for interactive video games and multimedia projects.
- 5+ years of game audio design and implementation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma
- Graduate of accredited Audio Post-Production program.
- Experience using game audio development tools, technology, and pipelines.
- Experience in original sound effect design, creation, mixing, processing, implementation, and computer game product development experience.
- Proficiency with multitrack project mixing software/hardware and session set-up.
- Advanced experience with mixing stereo and surround sound formats.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of node-based visual scripting tools. (Pure Data, Max MSP, etc.)
- Expertise with modern audio creation equipment, software, and recording techniques, with a high level of proficiency in at least one DAW.
- Strong understanding of audio concepts and industry standards.
- Thoroughly understands the foundations of dynamic, frequency, and time-based effects as well as audio synthesis.
- Experience creating audio for advertising and marketing content.
- Outstanding sound design and listening skills.
- Experience developing audio pipelines and workflow for a game project
- Experience creating procedurally generated story and cinema.
- O3DE project development experience.
Senior Game Programmer- Riyo Games
16 May 2023|0 Comments