Education Manager is a bit of a catch-all for LRF. The main role is to work as a liaison between parents, kids, and educators and keep classes running smoothly. This can include:
- Responding to parent or partner emails
- Balancing the schedule and matching instructors to classes
- Working with content developers to refine & develop course material
- Engaging the community to foster new enrolment
- Working with others to develop marketing materials when needed
- Responding to student needs and making sure they are challenged and having fun
We expect that during the early months of the role, the education manager will also lead the instruction of some classes to familiarize themselves with the class material and our teaching style.